Discounted early bird entry is now open for our September 3rd Sprint Race Meeting, but be quick – the offer closes at 12:00pm sharp this Monday!
As always, all Slideways race days feature:
- Free sausage sizzle for you and your family
- All karts benchmark tested prior to each event
- All Slideways race days count toward the Sodi World Series point score
Other Upcoming Events:
Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge – The QLD Crown – Sept 10
The race is on to represent Queensland at the National Titles, plus be trackside for the Sandown 500! Our biggest and best race day prize yet, at our longest ever race: 250 laps/3 hours.
- Winning team to represent Queensland at the National Finals in Melbourne on the weekend of September 16/17
- Event to be held at Le Mans Go Karts, against teams from New South Wales, South Australia, the ACT and Victoria
- Sunday will be spent at the Sandown 500 Supercars event, the main warm up ahead of the Bathurst 1000
- The prize includes airfares, accommodation, transfers, karting, Supercars tickets plus paintball for the winning team of three drivers
Check out our Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge web page for all the details and online entry.
Monster Jam® Race Day – Oct 1
It’s back! Our marquee Sprint Race Day of the season returns – Monster Jam® Race Day, with random draw VIP prizes for racers in Cadets, Juniors and Seniors!
All you have to do is be in it to win! The best seats in the house are waiting for you as the world’s largest and most famous monster truck tour rolls into Brisbane on October 7th.
Check out our Monster Jam® Race Day web page for all the details.
In the Senior Heavies class, Pete Brown leads the charge with seven wins from ten race starts, ahead of Joel Dimmack, Dean Ferguson and Ben Talbot, while Michael Seeto tops the Lights class, from Clay Seabourne.
For the Junior rankings, it’s tight at the top, with Jacques Goodman and Liam Hydes split on four race wins apiece from the eight points paying races contested to date. In the Cadets, Hamish Shields is on top from Olivia Herbsion and Riley Hill, with competitors already starting to drop their worst results.
Following seven events of season 2017, it’s tight at the top! Global Action Photography (6073) have three wins to their credit, ahead of CTS Motorsports (5899), with TSR (5698) third, having claimed the remaining four race victories.