Discount early bird entries are now open for the seventh round of the Slideways Enduro Series 2017 scheduled for Sunday August 20th at Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama, with cheap entry cut off set for 12:00pm this Monday.
The format for the day is a continuation of the 90 lap/65 minute distance for three drivers, with a pair of compulsory driver changes.
Following a sell-out entry for round six, we are expecting much of the same for this event – so secure your place on the grid today by contacting the Slideways Go Karting World office on (07) 5546 6566 (between 9am-5pm 7 days), or lodge your entry online through our Enduro Race Series website.
The event is the final long-distance race at Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama prior to the Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge, set down for September 10, which will double as the eighth round of the Enduro Series.
The Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge race will feature:
- Three-hour duration – the longest race in the history at Slideways Go Karting World!
- Three driver teams
- Winning team to represent Queensland at the National Finals in Melbourne on the weekend of September 16/17
- Event to be held at Le Mans Go Karts, against teams from New South Wales, South Australia, the ACT and Victoria
- Sunday will be spent at the Sandown 500 Supercars event, the main warm up ahead of the Bathurst 1000
- The prize includes airfares, accommodation, transfers, karting, Supercars tickets plus paintball for the winning team of three drivers
- Full details on the event will be posted on the Slideways Go Karting World website, plus announced at our August 20 Enduro
Highlights of all Slideways Race Days include:
- Free sausage sizzle at the end of morning trophy presentation
- All karts are benchmark tested prior to racing to ensure parity
- All races count for Sodi World Series points
Enduro Series Update
It’s tight at the top! Following six events in season 2017, Global Action Photography have three race wins to their credit, and lead the charge on 5143 points.
Second in the standings is CTS Motorsport on 5053, with the squad long overdue to take the final step up on the podium.
Right behind them on the leader board are TSR (4685 points), who cleaned up in the first three races of the season, while the 1788 Kangaroos, Multi 21, CTS Motorsport Heavy and the Old Dogs are all in the hunt.
Monster Jam® Race Day Date Confirmation
Lock it in: Sunday October 1st!
The Monster Jam® Race Day returns for 2017, with more awesome prizes to Monster Jam at QSAC on October 7th.
Stay tuned for full event details, while discount early bird entries are now open for our sixth Sprint event of the year on September 3rd.
Full entry details are available on the Gold Coast Go Kart Race Days page on our website.